Monday, April 10, 2006

oil and water

As I sign on, it is not the usual day where in i always click the two icons that connect us together.

It's not easy to be a control freak, lol I knew I'm one, coz I want to know exactly what's happening on the other end, over protective maybe.

Yesterday, I realized the desire to do good is constantly being tripped up by the need to feel good.

I also realized that right and wrong are more complex than i imagined.

Loosing someone always scared the shit out of me, so I'd rather push them away - weird lol.

But this time i'm pushing nobody away... i am just giving the freedom that is very much deserve.

If you feel your partner has no faith in you... your partner will never be happy.

We all need faith to find true happiness and the weapon to saved a relationship is also faith.

No comments: