I spent my weekends eating lol... Saturday was Erich b-day party and Sunday was a gathering at Pete's place. It was so nice to see a lot of Filipino Telecom pipol with their families.
Forgive me for the food made my sugar and cholesterol levels soar up up and away lol.
So, Monday I have to push myself to go to the gym. I did some cardio and weights to burn those thousands of calories hehehe.
Then I was curious about this Yoga thingy... so, I tried it, anyways classes are free, you can attend all classes as long as you want, all included on the monthly fee.
At first I was a little hesitant because I don't have my own mat, most of them have their own mats and the rectangular block that they used for extention.
But the calories - yep i am thinking of the calories lol so I tried it!
Well, it's a good thing I tried because I enjoyed the 1 hour class, the breathing and poses. I feel good after the class... like my vertebrate were lubricated. It looks hard to balance and do the poses but with the breathing, the simple inhale and exhale - your body muscles will be loosen, your mind will be relaxed...
You better try it too... Can't hardly wait for Wednesday to attend the next class.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
inhale and exhale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment