A friend send me an instant message - a shocking message, she said that one of our barkada has a brain tumor... malignant.
All our friends are planning to visit her this coming Sunday. My friend said that when she told the story to Inday, parang she's so strong, but when she told me, she felt so weak. The reason is nag sink in na yung idea, the doctor told the family that our friend will last for another two to three years.
I do not believed that, I am not in denial, I just don't believe that a doctor knew how long an individual will stay in this planet. God is the only one who knew when we are due.
For now, my prayers is with you my dearest friend, i may be far but I prayed for you to be strong... I knew in my heart you can make it... for your family. God bless!
Friday, March 03, 2006
two to three years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment