Saturday, March 29, 2008

Prayer is about God's will

I had a chance to chat with an old friend, I remember removing his user id to my friend's list because I got tired of his stories. (gee am i that rude)

The story goes like this, he is a single person who fall in love to a married woman, hmm actually i should say addicted to the married woman...hmm maybe hopelessly devoted to the married woman.

I really don't know, he said the woman hates the husband and they only stayed under one roof because of the kids.

Then he will tell me stories about their relationship, how they depend with each other, how miserable the woman's life with the husband, how they manage to be with each other etc etc...

I don't know, i just hate the story because coming from a broken family...i always think about the kids, how they were affected when their parent is fooling around and f&*% with somebody else. Excuse my french!

But being a friend, I have to listen and I have to say something... so i told my friend..."just pray bro".

And this is what he replied ""pagnonovena ko na magkahiwalay sila kase mas gagaan buhay nila pareho lalo na mga anak nya".

Suddenly my fingers don't want to move, I can't type any words, In silence I prayed for my friend that may God touches his heart, that may God bless him for the right person and that may he realized that prayer is about God's will.

No comments: