Good Friday
It is just another working day for me :-(, How I wish I am in PI enjoying the long weekend with my family and friends.
While at work doing acceptance tests of some wap portal for a new MSDP platform. All the testers were asking how come other companies were on holiday???
Well sad to say Contractors are No Work - No Pay. Even though I am working with the same Company for almost 7 years now, for some reason I am not earning any Sick Leave or Vacation Leave that I can use on occasion like today. :(
Ooops I almost forgot - no complain, not to lose hope and not give up.
After Good friday, Easter Sunday will come and it will be a better day for everybody.
God bless you who are reading my blog. Do take some time to be silent, think, pray and listen.
Have a blessed Good Friday!
"Get rid of all bitterness, all passion and anger,harsh words,slander,and malice of every kind" Ephesians 4:31
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment